Outdoor Soccer Registration Process
Outdoor registration is now open.
Registration for the Callingwood-Lymburn Community League 2020 outdoor soccer season opens February 1, 2020. No volunteer or jersey bond required!
- Register online at emsawest.com prior to attending your registration session.
- To keep fees down, please pay at a CLCL Registration Session or contact Lisa or Kim to do payment over phone.
- Bring a copy of the online registration form and the child's Alberta Healthcare Card.
- Registration and payment sessions at Callingwood-Lymburn Community Hall (18740-72 Ave):
Volunteers are always needed to help make our soccer program successful. Extra incentives for Coaches.
Funding opportunities at Jumpstart or Kidsport.
Late Registration Fee $75 per player after Tuesday Mar 10, 2020.
Click here to view the 2020 Outdoor Soccer Fee Schedule and Playing Days. All dates are subject to change.
- Saturday Feb 22, 2020 (11:00am - 3:00pm)
- Wednesday Mar 11, 2020 (6:30pm - 8:30pm)
- Tuesday Mar 17, 2020 (6:30pm - 8:30pm)
Kim Street or Lisa Madsen text or call (780) 218-2692 or email email@example.com
Indoor Soccer Registration Process
Indoor registration is now closed.
- Purchase family community league membership. Click here to purchase a membership online or contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Register online using this link to the EMSA West Soccer Portal:
Click here to view the tentative 2018-2019 Indoor Soccer Playing Days and Fee Schedule. All dates are subject to change.
- Create an account or sign into current account
- Provide necessary information
- Be sure to request desired teammates and coaches
- Make payments by Visa or Mastercard
- Cash or cheques may be brought to the West Zone office at 15430-93 Avenue during office hours
- CLCL volunteer chits may be redeemed by contacting email@example.com
- Financial Assistance may be arranged with the West Zone office
Age Movement (Playing Down an Age Group)
You may request a downward age movement due to a child's mental or physical disabilities. These requests must be supporrted by letters from physicians. All age movement requests must be in writing. The letters/emails must be received by EmsaWEST (email firstname.lastname@example.org) and include the reason and supporting physician's letter for them. You will be notified of the decision in writing. The committee's decision is final.
Moving up one age group (one birth year only) is allowed without a request from EmsaWEST. However, if you are requesting more than one birth year in movement you will need to submit a request in writing to email@example.com. You will be notified of the decision in writing. The committee's decision is final.
All age movement requests must be submitted in writing.